KETO/High Fat Low Carbs – Male (14 Day Plan)
R1,120.00 – R3,700.00
WHY KETO & HFLC?
Most of you have heard the term High Fat Low Carb but have never read further into it. Nuts about nutrition has a developed a KETO meal plan challenge that not only allows our participants to lose weight but also prevent and manage many other illnesses and diseases.
Our KETO meal plan challenge is based on minimal carbs, moderate proteins and high good fats. All these factors play a part in obtaining a satisfied, happy and alert body while shedding weight in the process.
Our meals are designed to train the mind and body to feed off healthy fats instead of Carbohydrates. We limit the intake of carbohydrates to only around 5 to 10%. Our protein intake is also moderated to around 20 to 30% and the balance is used on healthy fats. The results will be a fitter, stronger and more wiser you.
We have offered a 28 day KETO meal plan challenge pack. Each Meal pack has a Breakfast, lunch and Dinner meal as well as a snack selection. Each meal is custom designed to get your body into a KETOGENIC state.
28 Day KETO Meal Plan Challenge
- KETO Granola ( Nuts and seeds ) Gluten free
- KETO Beef Lasagne with gluten free sheets
- KETO Chicken Pesto, Feta Cheese & Olives
- KETO Bacon Carbonara with gluten free sheets
- KETO Asian Cabbage Stir Fry
- KETO Pork Chops With Green Beans & Garlic Butter
- KETO Beef Meatballs With Creamy Sauce & Cabbage
- KETO Chicken Casserole
- KETO Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef & Cheese
- KETO Cauliflower Soup
- KETO Rib Eye Steak With Roasted Veggies
- KETO hashbrown & Chicken Breast
- KETO Eggroll In A bowl
- KETO Broccoli Soup
- Hard Boiled Eggs (2 a day)
- Celery, Cucumber & Carrot Sticks With Cream Cheese
- Biltong pieces
- Zucchini Paprika Chips
- Nut Mix ( Macadamias, Pecans & Brazil’s)
- Seed Mix
- Almond Butter 350g
*please note that the KETO diet is not a miracle cure and results may very from client to client. Our meal plans are well portioned in order to get you to a KETOGENIC state.
For all queries on our meal plans please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR MEAL PLANS.
- All meals will be delivered on a monday & thursday
- All meals are prepared under strict conditions set out by the health dept
- All meals are prepared in a facility that contains nuts, seeds, spices, gluten, poultry, fish, beef, lamb and dairy.
- For more information please contact us email@example.com
Breakfast & Lunch/or Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Lunch /or Dinner, Complete Programme, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks, Lunch /or Dinner & Snacks