KETO/High Fat Low Carbs – Female (14 Day Plan)
R1,020.00 – R2,230.00
WHY KETO & HFLC?
Most of you have heard the term High Fat Low Carb but have never read further into it. Nuts about nutrition has a developed a KETO meal plan challenge that not only allows our participants to lose weight but also prevent and manage many other illnesses and diseases.
The KETO meal plan challenge has absolutely no animal products whatsoever. We base our meals on the following methods:
NOTHING ADDED INTO OUR MEAL PLANS
- Meat and poultry: Beef, turkey, chicken, pork.
- Dairy: Milk, butter, yogurt.
- Eggs: Egg whites and egg yolks.
- Seafood: Fish, shrimp, clams, mussels.
- Animal-based ingredients: Whey protein, honey, egg white protein.
- Grains and starches: Cereal, bread, baked goods, rice, pasta, grains.
- Sugary drinks: Sweet tea, soda, juice, smoothies, sports drinks, chocolate milk.
- Sweeteners: Brown sugar, white sugar, agave, maple syrup.
- Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, winter squash, beets, peas.
- Beans and legumes: Black beans, chickpeas, kidney beans.
- Fruits: All fruits should be limited. However, small portions of certain fruits like berries are allowed.
- High-carbohydrate alcoholic beverages: Beer, sweetened cocktails, wine.
- Low-fat diet foods: Low-fat foods tend to be high in added sugar.
- High-carb sauces and condiments: Barbecue sauce, sweetened salad dressings, marinades.
- Highly processed foods: Limit packaged foods and increase whole, unprocessed foods.
ADDED INTO OUR MEAL PLANS:
- Coconut products: Full-fat coconut milk, coconut cream, unsweetened coconut.
- Oils: Olive oil, coconut oil, MCT oil, avocado oil.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, Brazil nuts, walnuts, hemp seeds, chia seeds, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds.
- Nut and seed butter: Peanut butter, almond butter, sunflower butter, cashew butter.
- Non-starchy vegetables: Leafy greens, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, mushrooms.
- Vegan protein sources: Tofu, tempeh.
- Avocados as the fat content far outweighs most veg based products
- Berries: Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries can be enjoyed in moderation.
- Condiments: Nutritional yeast, fresh herbs, lemon juice, salt, pepper, spices.
Our KETO meal plan challenge is based on minimal carbs, moderate proteins and high good fats. All these factors play a part in obtaining a satisfied, happy and alert body while shedding weight in the process.
Our meals are designed to train the mind and body to feed off healthy fats instead of Carbohydrates. We limit the intake of carbohydrates to only around 5 to 10%. Our protein intake is also moderated to around 20 to 30% and the balance is used on healthy fats. The results will be a fitter, stronger and more wiser you.
We have offered a 14 day KETO meal plan challenge pack. Each Meal pack has a Breakfast, lunch and Dinner meal as well as a snack selection. Each meal is custom designed to get your body into a KETOGENIC state.
14 Day KETO Meal Plan Challenge
- KETO Granola ( Nuts and seeds ) Gluten free
- KETO Cauliflower Risotto
- KETO Crispy Tofu & Cauliflower Stir Fry
- KETO Tofu & Tomato Chutney
- KETO Asian Cabbage Stir Fry
- KETO Baby Marrow Lasagne
- KETO Veggie Shepherds Pie
- KETO Roasted Vegetable Masala
- KETO Walnut & Mushroom Chilli
- KETO Coconut cream Mushroom Soup
- KETO Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- KETO Noodles with Almond Butter Sauce
- KETO Baby Marrow Ravioli
- KETO Tofu Skewers with baby marrow pasta
- Celery, Cucumber & Carrot Sticks
- Zucchini Paprika Chips
- Nut Mix ( Macadamias & Brazil’s)
- Seed Mix (flax, chia, sunflower & pumpkin)
- Almond Butter 500g
- Seed crackers (no egg used)
*please note that the KETO diet is not a miracle cure and results may very from client to client. Our meal plans are well portioned in order to get you to a KETOGENIC state.
For all queries on our meal plans please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR MEAL PLANS.
- All meals will be delivered on a monday & thursday
- All meals are prepared under strict conditions set out by the health dept
- All meals are prepared in a facility that contains nuts, seeds, spices, gluten, poultry, fish, beef, lamb and dairy.
- For more information please contact us email@example.com
Breakfast & Lunch/or Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Lunch /or Dinner, Complete Programme, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks, Lunch /or Dinner & Snacks