Vegan Mushroom Courgetti Bolognese
Veganism is one of the fastest growing trends amongst food lovers. It is now widely accepted that a plant-based diet offers numerous benefits compared with a diet centred on animal products. While animal-based diets carry several health risks, a rich and varied plant-based diet can offer prevention and treatment of a host of modern lifestyle diseases, including some forms of cancer and hypertension.
Our Vegan diet plan has absolutely no animal products whatsoever. We base our meals on the following methods:
NOTHING ADDED INTO OUR MEAL PLANS
- Meat and poultry: Beef, turkey, chicken, pork.
- Dairy: Milk, butter, yogurt.
- Eggs: Egg whites and egg yolks.
- Seafood: Fish, shrimp, clams, mussels.
- Animal-based ingredients: Whey protein, honey, egg white protein.
- Grains and starches: Cereal, bread, baked goods, rice, pasta, grains.
- Sugary drinks: Sweet tea, soda, juice, smoothies, sports drinks, chocolate milk.
- Sweeteners: Brown sugar, white sugar, agave, maple syrup.
- Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, winter squash, beets, peas.
- Beans and legumes: Black beans, chickpeas, kidney beans.
- Fruits: All fruits should be limited. However, small portions of certain fruits like berries are allowed.
- High-carbohydrate alcoholic beverages: Beer, sweetened cocktails, wine.
- Low-fat diet foods: Low-fat foods tend to be high in added sugar.
- High-carb sauces and condiments: Barbecue sauce, sweetened salad dressings, marinades.
- Highly processed foods: Limit packaged foods and increase whole, unprocessed foods.
ADDED INTO OUR MEAL PLANS:
- Coconut products: Full-fat coconut milk, coconut cream, unsweetened coconut.
- Oils: Olive oil, coconut oil, MCT oil, avocado oil.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, Brazil nuts, walnuts, hemp seeds, chia seeds, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds.
- Nut and seed butter: Peanut butter, almond butter, sunflower butter, cashew butter.
- Non-starchy vegetables: Leafy greens, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, mushrooms.
- Vegan protein sources: Tofu, tempeh.
- Avocados as the fat content far outweighs most veg based products
- Berries: Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and strawberries can be enjoyed in moderation.
- Condiments: Nutritional yeast, fresh herbs, lemon juice, salt, pepper, spices.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR MEAL PLANS.
- All meals will be delivered on a monday & thursday
- All meals are prepared under strict conditions set out by the health dept
- All meals are prepared in a facility that contains nuts, seeds, spices, gluten, poultry, fish, beef, lamb and dairy.
- For more information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast & Lunch/or Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Lunch /or Dinner, Complete Programme, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks, Lunch /or Dinner & Snacks